Blog Post #1 (5 News Media)

 1. Social media

    My top source of news and information is social media platforms because I am on social media platforms, like Instagram and Youtube often. I like using Instagram because there is a discover page where you can view other people's posts and sometimes there will be posts about what's going on in the world. Youtube is another platform that I use often for entertainment. There are also youtube shorts, which is similar to TikTok, and on youtube there are news media channels where they post news on. 

2. Google

    I use Google for my source of news and information because when I am searching for something, a lot of the time there are ads and other links to daily news and information all over the websites. Google is also useful for looking up information in general generating thousands of content with some key words.

3.  LinkedIn

    I use LinkedIn as a source of information for jobs and businesses. LinkedIn is similar to other social media platforms where people can post content and comment, but it is mainly used for advertising businesses and for people who want to find a job. 


4. Apple News

    Since every iPhone has apple news, it is a easy and quick way to find news article for top stories and trending stories and sports news. The downside to apple news is that you have to pay a subscription to view more news and stories. 

5. Friends 

    Sometimes I would hear about interesting things going on from friends when talking because even though we all have social media platforms, we will rarely get the same information, due to the people that we follow and the "for you page" on Instagram and TikTok.



No comments:

Post a Comment